ATTENTION ALL YOUTH ORGANIZATIONS!
Are you looking to plan a stimulating experience where children and youth can learn, engage, explore and create?
Have you wanted to include more of The Arts into your youth curriculum?
Do you have an Arts Program but are looking to enhance it?
FIGMENT is a free, participatory arts event on Toronto Island July 23-24, 2016 and we’re inviting you to be part of our community.
Here are some ways you and organizations can get involved
- Propose your own creative and engaging activity.
- Plan a performance (music, dance, theater) or build an installation for FIGMENT Toronto.
- Start thinking about building a sculpture on Toronto Island.
- Visit and explore FIGMENT in Toronto!
Benefits of participating in FIGMENT
- Participate in and make art
- Develop teamwork
- Build community
- Meet local artists
- Experience art made by Toronto youth
- Study varying terrains and transportation systems of Toronto
- Learn about Toronto Islands Park